"I hunt to relax and to get away from it all."
Stoltzfus Structures Cabin Retreat is a perfect place to getaway for the weekend, a place to get away from the fast pace life and just enjoy the beauty of God's creation. Whats better than to cuddle up by a roaring fire, soak in a hot tub, or sit out on your porch and watch the wildlife in a cabin.
Stoltzfus Structures hunting cabin retreat plans need a stone foundation. We can deliver your cabin right onto your pad, and all you'll need to worry about is how to decorate it.
Why A Cabin Retreat??
Cabin Retreat might not sound like your dream home, but you would be surprised at how many people dream of one day having a cabin retreat. Our Amish hunting cabin retreats are designed to bring family and friends together to share stories, lots of good laughs, and memories.
Our deer camp is all about having fun. We have a blast and if we are lucky we'll shoot a couple of bucks too. We all have fun, shoot the bull, and enjoy every minute in our Amish built cabins as well as out in the woods.
Some people say the worst day hunting is better than the best day at work or school. Hunting takes your mind off your worries and gives you time to relax.
- COLOR --
- TRIM --
- ROOF --
- 5- 4x4 Pressure Treated Foundation Skids
- 2x4 Floor Joist 12 OC
- Insulated Floor
- 3/4" T&G Smart Finish Wood Flooring
- 2x4 Wall Studs 16" OC
- 10' Side Walls
- (8' First Floor Height)
- ½" LP Smartside Siding Finishes the Exterior OR
- Optional (Cedar Creek Vinyl Siding w/ ½" Wood Sheating) OR
- Optional (Painted Smart Side LP Lap Siding)
- 1-11-lite House Door
- 4-30x36 Insulated Windows w/ Screen and Shutters
- Stairway to 2nd Floor w/Rail
- Frame in Area Around Stairs and Install Insulated House Door
- and Interior Door for Storage under Stairs
- Ridge Vent and Vented Soffit
- Insulated Walls And Ceiling on First Floor only
- Finish Interior with Pine T&G Clearcoated Boards
- 6' Porch with Wood Railing
- Second Floor
- 2x6 Floor Joist 16" OC (On 12' Wide Buildings)
- 2x8 Floor Joist 16" OC (On 14' Wide Buildings)
- 5/8" Smart Finish Wood Flooring
- 2x6 Rafters 24" OC
- 12:12 Roof Pitch
- 8" Overhang on Gables
- Painted MiraTec trim one Eves and Soffits (On Wood Buildings)
- 2-30x36 Insulated Windows w/Screens and shutters
- 15 Lb Tar Paper
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles
- Electrical Package Including:
- 100 Amp Breaker Box
- 5- Outlets (Downstairs)
- 4- Outlets (Upstairs)
- 1- Outside Outlet
- 2- Fan/ Light Combos
- 2- Bulb Lights (Upstairs)
- 1- Outside House Door Light
|12x24|| $14,815 || $16,255 || $17,335 |
|12x28|| $16,525 || $18,140 || $19,350 |
|12x32|| $18,215 || $20,000 || $21,335 |
|12x36|| $20,205 || $22,220 || $23,730 |
|12x40|| $22,485 || $24,785 || $26,510 |
|14x24|| $17,810 || $19,705 || $21,125 |
|14x28|| $19,655 || $21,720 || $23,270 |
|14x32|| $21,915 || $24,240 || $25,985 |
|14x36|| $24,165 || $26,750 || $28,685 |
|14x40|| $26,290 || $29,100 || $31,210 |
The Upstairs does not come finished, it would be great experience for a group of guys to finish it out on their own and to save some money on the project, you could make your own custom bedroom, but we can give you a quote on how much it would be for us to finish the upstairs for you. Feel free to ask our experts any questions about our cabin hunting plans!