"I can't begin to tell you how beautiful the shed is and how well the guys put it up. I have never seen such coordinated work! We are really filling up and enjoying every minute of the rustic beauty it lends to our yard. I asked the gentlemen if they would allow me to take their photos of the work being done and they said it would be fine. They did such an amazing job and did not stop from the first board in to the last window closed. Thanks again- our shed is so beautiful, I can't belive it is for storage."
Victoria S., Lansdale, PA
(Above Shown: 5x6 Chicken Coop Shed with Board and Batten siding)
(Closeout Model See In stock List for pricing and availability)
- 5 x 6 Chicken Coop Shed Plus 14" Nesting area w/ 6 = 12" x 12" Nesting boxes
- 2- 18 x 22 Windows
- Side Door 19" x 49"
- Chicken Door 9" x 12" w/ chicken Ramp
- Tilt Down Ventilation Door 7" x 54"
- Tilt up door for Nesting Area 14" x 6'
- Inside Roosting Bars
- 6'5" High
- 4 x 4 PT Posts Chicken Coop is 16" off Ground
- Pine Board and Batten or ½" LP Smart side Painted Siding
- Glass Board Flooring - makes for easy chicken housing cleanup
- Includes: Shingles Roof
Chicken Coop Package
Turn any style shed in to a Chicken Coop:
(Above: Garden Shed converted into Chicken Coop)
Retail Price: Shed Price + $300
The Standard Chicken Coop Shed Includes:
- 10 or 12 Pocket Nest Box
- Chicken Door
- 3 - Bar Roost