"I felt compelled to write a quick note to you about my new shed. I am very pleased with the shed and with the two young men that delivered and built it on-site. Your men were very courteous and knowledgeable about the products. They took the time to make sure I was happy with the answers to my questions and still finished when they thought they would be. They worked very hard and quickly. I don't see that very often any more in my work, especially with young people. I would recommend your company to anyone who asks for information about your products and services. I have already spoken with several people, and I hope they decide on your company. Again I thank you for your time and patience."
William C., Milford, CT
(Above Shown: 5x6 Chicken Coop Shed with Board and Batten siding)
(Closeout Model See In stock List for pricing and availability)
- 5 x 6 Chicken Coop Plus 14" Nesting area w/ 6 = 12" x 12" Nesting boxes
- 2- 18 x 22 Windows
- Side Door 19" x 49"
- Chicken Door 9" x 12" w/ chicken Ramp
- Tilt Down Ventilation Door 7" x 54"
- Tilt up door for Nesting Area 14" x 6'
- Inside Roosting Bars
- 6'5" High
- 4 x 4 PT Posts Chicken Coop is 16" off Ground
- Pine Board and Batten or ½" LP Smart side Painted Siding
- Glass Board Flooring - makes for easy chicken housing cleanup
- Includes: Shingles Roof
Chicken Coop Package
Turn any style shed in to a Chicken Coop:
(Above: Garden Shed converted into Chicken Coop)
Retail Price: Shed Price + $300
The Standard Chicken Coop Shed Includes:
- 10 or 12 Pocket Nest Box
- Chicken Door
- 3 - Bar Roost