Shown with Optional House Type Door
We know how expensive it can be to run...
- a Little League,
- High School Sports Programs,
- Club Soccer Teams
- Youth Football
- Community Pools
- and many other Non-Profit Organized Activities.
We have also found, one of the best ways to offset the expenses your teams and leagues incur is to have a concession stand onsite at all the games or events.
Open just a few hours a week your concession stand can provide your organization with very significant income that would have otherwise gone to WAWA or McDonalds.
That money in turn will help you provide your teams with quality equipment, uniforms, and even a maintenance budget you would have been forced to pay for out of pocket.
Our concession stands make your work easy. You call us up and order what you need, and in 2-3 weeks we will deliver your concession stand fully assembled, and ready to use. The benefit to doing things this way is you save yourself a lot of up front cost, and you will begin to see the return on your investment almost right away.
Here's how to tell if it is right for you...
What makes a Stoltzfus Structures Concession Stand Ideal for your Non-Profit...
- Low up front cost = a quicker return on investment
- Fully assembled relieves the strain on your volunteers, so they don't have to spend countless hours building something.
- They are available with kitchens, from simple cabinet space to elaborate custom designs.
- You can have it delivered in the morning and be up and running by the afternoon.
- Fiberglass House Doors give you the assurance that your Concession Stand is secure.
- One of a kind - window/countertop that allows you the added space to display product and make transactions, while also closing up tight to provide maximum security.
- Can be wired for electric.
All of our concession Stands can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. We can build them in all sizes from 8 x 10 to 24 x 48, and the options are endless.
Give us a call today, on (610) 593-7700 design your concession stand, and in 2-3 weeks get ready to see your income start rolling in.
Think of it this way, your average burger costs you $0.75 to make, and the average selling price is $3.00. In other words you have your concession stand paid for after about 50 cases or burgers, and that doesn't take into consideration all of the hotdogs, pizza, pretzels, chips, drinks, and candy.
Standard Concession Stand Pricing
|3x6 Sliding Window
with Exterior Vinyl Shelf
|8 x 10||$1340||$450||$50||$405||$300||$2545|
|8 x 14||$1555||$450||$50||$470||$300||$2825|
|10 x 12||$1830||$450||$50||$550||$300||$3180|
|10 x 16||$2070||$450||$50||$625||$300||$3495|
|12 x 16||$2435||$450||$50||$730||$300||$3965|
|12 x 20||$2675||$450||$50||$805||$300||$4280|
|12 x 24||$3040||$450||$50||$915||$300||$4755|
- 4x4 Pressure Treated Foundation Runners
- 2x4 Floorjoist with 5/8" Plywood Flooring
- 2x4 Wall Studs 16" OC
- Cedar Creek Vinyl Siding with 1/2" Wood Sheating (For Maintaince Free Exterior)
- 18x27" Sliding Windows with Screens
- 36" Entry door with Arch Glass
- 3'x6' Sliding Window with Fold out Serving Formica Top
- 2x4 Rafters 16" OC
- 1/2" Wood Sheating on Roof
- 30 Yr Asphalt Shingles
- Gable Vents
- Electric Package Including:
- 70 AMP Breaker Box to be able to tie in additional Stoves , Grills if needed.
- 1- Switch
- 1- Light
- 2- Recepticles
- Shutters, $30 per Pair
- Shelves $3 Linear Ft
- Steel Bars to Cover 3x6 Window $175
- Steel Bars to Cover Windows $50 each (NOTE: Bars Can be Removed with Screws from inside)
- Can Exchange Standard Face Mounted Door with Glass for Solid House Door with inset Hinges
- Additional Doors,
- Porch etc.
Allow us to help you customize your building to fit your organizations needs!
Take advantage of the opportunity that is there, and get your organization set up with a Stoltzfus Structures Concession Stand. Call Today (610) 593-7700 and talk to one of our experts who can help you design the perfect concession stand.